The Razer Internship Program
We’re proud of our motto, and we live by it. That’s why we have an internship program designed for pro-gamers who want to learn more about working in an industry they love, allowing them to pick from any number of departments and offices around the world to join dozens of other past and present competitive gamers.
Razer Internship Program
If you’re a current or former professional gamer, Razer offers dozens of opportunities designed to prepare you for a career in gaming, in departments such as e-Sports, product marketing, community, product development and public relations. Razer has been hiring from an incredibly talented pool of gamers since its founding in 1998 – it’s part of our culture - and we’re inviting you to get involved as well.
Dota2 veteran, Benedict “Hyhy” Lim Han Yong, amongst others, has already taken this opportunity in Razer’s Global E-Sports department where he has gained first-hand experience working professionally in e-Sports, learning to effectively manage an array of our sponsored teams, driving out Razer’s validation projects with players and getting a solid grasp of marketing in the industry.
Think you’re cut out for the job? Do you have the passion to start a career in gaming? Click the “apply now” button above to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the requirements for applying to the Razer Internship program?
- If you’ve competed professionally in e-Sports and have a passion for gaming and Razer, then you’re eligible for the Razer Internship program.
- Is it still possible to apply for this internship program if I am just a regular gamer?
- We require that you’ve competed professionally in e-Sports and have at least three competitive achievements prior to applying for this role.
- Where can I retrieve and submit the application?
- You can submit your application by clicking the “Apply now” button at the top of this page.
- What is the salary or remuneration package as an intern?
- Concerning the remuneration package, please contact .
- What will my working hours be?
- Normal working hours are from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm.
- Which departments are open for internship applications?
- The following departments are open for applications:
- Are interns at Razer entitled to discounted rates for purchasing Razer products?
- Unfortunately, interns are not entitled to discounted rates on Razer products.
- How long will the internship last?
- The length of the internship will vary depending on which department and office you apply for. Your own schedule will also be taken into account.